Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Left with only two weeks plus till my lilHero popped out. Anyhoo it's 37 wks 3 days today. Anytime, yes.. Ya Allah, sesungguhnya kau tahu isi hatiku ini.. Betapa debarnya rasa hati ini.

On the other hand, we've prepared stuffs for the arrival of our lilHero. Ya Allah, aku bersyukur kerana kau telah kurniakan kami dgn kehadiran si comel.

His 3rd but 1st lilHero & definitely my 1st...Excited cum nervous.. that's what I've been feeling lately. Not lately actually, but quite earlier stage. HAHA! Ooh well, everyone who knows me, the difficult-stubborn-hard to-swallow-pills-Girl.. Now grown to be soon-to-be-mummy..Heh.

I still remember how hard I cried when D really forced me like a small kid to swallow those pills. Of course initially he puts in much effort to coax me in order to get those pills down my throat. However, me being me, to no avail. After much washing of the brains, " ..for baby's sake, for baby own good..", "Do u love me..? Do u love the baby u carrying..etc etc.." Yeaaah! I managed to swallow those pills with the help of 'air sedap'. Haha.. Shh..

Definitely as a 1st timer mummy/parent, I would want "new" things for him. If possible la. I believe this is vommon isn't it. But oh well, as much as I want new things/stuffs for him, that's where D advises me with this & that. He has his point that I agree la.But give me face also la can..? 1st time sey. Anyhoo, he spent $800+ or more already. Haven't take into account my Glen E hosp bills. Tsk. Thankiuuuuu D for your sacrifices for us. Never ending sacrifices.

NERVOUS,Nervous, Scared! Quite a few people whom I've known have actually given me the moral booster. Even my Manager lady boss said this, "Scream la!". She didn't took the epidural for both her kids. Kak rose too, for all her 4 kids. & even my own kakak, for all her 3 kids. Subhanallah.

Ya Allah.. Hanya kepada Engkau aku berserah & bermohon. Tolonglah aku Ya Allah, tanpa belas kasihanMu, tidak mungkin dapat aku harungi saat~saat melahirkan ini..Sesungguhnya Engkaulah yg Maha Pengasih Lagi Maha Penyayang.

Kuniakanlah hambaMu kekuatan, kesabaran, dan semangat untuk selamat dan mudah melahirkan putera sulung ku ini.. dgn secara natural tanpa epidural tanpa induce.

Amin Ya Rabbal A'lamin...



 and she speaks @ 16:31

ALL ABOUT ME

*dearieaNa
*1985
*ISLAM all the way
*indecisive
*Stubborn

..ADORES..

*oF course my family
*friends for life/Teman anugerahku
*my late wawan
*my present weewin
*riduando
*kidz
*chocz
*meowz

 

 

..BEEP ME..

 


..FEATURED..


[CT Farz]
Monstar
[Fahzil] the musician
[kak Lina] the cat-lover :P
[Lisa] the bike laydEE
[Macha]
vans freak 
[marziana] fashiOnista
[Nurul Suaidah] kakak adek
[Nurfirzanah] gigie
[Norain00n] the siLat freak
[nutsboutnad] touch rUgby laydEE
[noraZura]
sitiKuz
[naDeeya-tina]
the L.O.L
[nUrdin] the sarDine ;p
[Pizzie] pretty lady
[putri yani] kak Jap
[Rae]
the sporty gerL
[rosy]
the full of ideas gal
[riah]
smiley
[syikin_zackire] the fuLL of stOries
[yaya]
the sYura look-alike
[Xiao Yun] ms blurry

 

..THOSE MEMORIES..

*October 2005
*November 2005
*December 2005
*January 2006
*March 2006
*May 2006
*June 2006
*July 2006
*August 2006
*September 2006
*October 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*February 2007
*March 2007
*April 2007
*May 2007
*July 2007
*August 2007
*September 2007
*October 2007
*November 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*May 2008
*July 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*February 2009
*March 2009
*September 2009
*November 2009
*December 2009
*January 2010
*April 2012
*September 2012