Monday, September 14, 2009
Ramadhan leaving us soon..
Dear ALLAH, I know I've done a lot of mistakes in life.
The sad thing is, even though I know it's wrong, I still can't refrain myself from doing it.
Humans..
Can never run from mistakes.
Even the slightest one, still consider mistake.
But, I really salute to those people who have done big mistakes in life, be it willingly or not willingly, in the end, they managed to change for the better.
Alhamdulillah, all thanks to u ALLAH.
Ramadhan is a holy month aka bonus month for us Muslims. But still there are people who just can't appreciate this month. AND i'm referring to myself too. I know I shouldn't be blogging here, but instead read the Quran.
Dear ALLAH, the Most Gracious, I'm grateful that somehow I've fulfilled my responsibility as a daughter to my parents, a sister to my bros. I know this is the least I can do for my family.
Dear ALLAH, grant them good health and accept their good deeds. Nothing matters more than family. For I know, they are the ones who will be there for me.
Thank u ALLAH.
and she speaks @ 23:44