Monday, February 09, 2009
Cat-lover
How much she loves her cat till she fell from her 9 storey flat.
And all this began with a bird that sat on her window ledge.
Fear that her cat would catch the bird & would jump out of the window,
she went up the stool trying to fix the window sill that has broken long time ago..
I feel her.
If I were her, I would do the same thing.
Trying my best to hinder my beloved cat from jumping out of the window..
But, out of my shock,
a 19-yr old,the only princess of her mom & dad,
leave everyone just like that.
ALLAH is the ALMIGHTY..
Even tho we can't really accept the way she leave us,
But one thing for sure,
ppl like her, who has the pity for animals,
even put the animal life before hers,
will have a special place in heaven..
InsyaALLAH..
May her soul rest in peace..
& May ALLAH place her within those that he loved..
and she speaks @ 01:53