one wish..
If I could have jux one wish..
I would want my grandma to be alive..
Not to say that I owe smethin to her..
But if only she was here..
Things won't be in this manner..
Things won't go as it is nw..
But y? Y?
Y can't everyone be united like before even without her presence?
Is she that powerful?
Indeed she is.. She's one with strong determination..
And have I ever mention that all grannys jux simply lurve to cook..
And their cooking was marvelous!!
Simply finger-lickin'...yummylicious!!
And if only she's here..
my grandfather won't be lonely..
I won't deny that he will visit my crib quite often despite of his health..
And I pray to ALLAH..
pls pls pls ALLAH..
Do not take him so soon..
There's things I wanted so much to give him..
I wanted to prove to him that this grandchild of his is really smethin..
I wanted to shower him wif lotsa happiness..
More and more happiness than usual..
k..k..I know I think too far oready..
But despite of all this I'm sure ALLAH planned everythin perfectly..
and there's a reason behind everythin..
May ur soul be blessed by ALLAH my beloved granny..