GeEz.. Hey! Hey! You! You! I don’t like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend
Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! No it’s not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend
& do I sound like i'm some kind of desperado?? hAhAz.. nah..dont blame me..blame the one..hee..
To the k3tOt twin, conGratz on ur perm job alrite baybee.. On hearing the gd news, I was delighted. I know u can do it..Believe in urslf & wat ALLAH has given u..
To face a new phase in life is not as easy as u think BUT, ALLAH is der to help uUu.. Have faith in Him..insyaALLAH..
To all the girlfriends out there..i'm missin' everyone.. Isn't there supposed to be a grad party or smethin!? sHeesh! I'm gonna turn into a tiger sOOn..
and she speaks @00:00
ALL ABOUT ME
*dearieaNa
*1985
*ISLAM all the way
*indecisive
*Stubborn
..ADORES..
*oF course my family
*friends for life/Teman anugerahku
*my late wawan
*my present weewin
*riduando
*kidz
*chocz
*meowz