Been listenin to my all from mariah carey & thinkin that if only i cud hav her voice..haahaa..sexy.. im jux so in luv wif her voice..muah muah..lick lick..yummy!!!
Y is dis happening? izit happening to every family?? Been abit down bout all this crappy stuffs..heh heh..its nt abt BGR alrite..so don think too much..
First thing first, family is the main priority in life..whether the bonding is close enough or vice versa, family still come first. & when I say family I really mean FAMILY..inc relatives in the family tree..
& I've decided not to proceed any further..
Many thanks to my loved ones for making my day on michy's plc.. & this inc her adorable mummy wif her adorable style..heeheee... I won't ever forget that..I promise!!;p
& to rachie..hey hey..ask ur bf teach u malay lah..only then u can understand my blog song..haahaahaaa..;p
Love is about sacrificing BUT don sacrifice untill u cannot take it lah!!
cheers people..
and she speaks @20:15
ALL ABOUT ME
*dearieaNa
*1985
*ISLAM all the way
*indecisive
*Stubborn
..ADORES..
*oF course my family
*friends for life/Teman anugerahku
*my late wawan
*my present weewin
*riduando
*kidz
*chocz
*meowz