Saturday, February 24, 2007
-Saturday Morning-
Wakey wakey! Was awaken by mommy daddy to have our breakfast tgt. So, der goes my chance to slp again aft my mornin prayers. *yawnz* & dats wat i always do every mornin, to cont my zZz..
So, wakeup u lazy bummers! I asked for few mins to close my eyes..But, to no avail..dad keep on sneakin into my rm & tapped me for dunno hw many times..I get irritated la! I did told him off..*grr*
Aft hearing wat he said, the feeling inside me drastically change..This is wat he said, in english version, hehe.." cmon, wakeup, u can slp aft we came back frm breakfast..let's eat tgt..its been sometime we had our breakfast tgt..cmon.."
aWw..somehow, somewhere, his words touches my heart..So, popped! Off we go!
Yeah indeed u really need to have this kind of bonding with ur loved ones. I'm jux lurvin it! We can jux talk & talk & talk..
Lurve my saturday mornin wif em..*hugs & kisses*
& now i can't cont my slp..cuz this eyes jux dont want to close..mayb a lil bit of gaming? the sims 2? haaahaaaa....
That'll make my eyes go to Lullaby-Land..yea!!
Hope u have a gud saturday mornin too..
and she speaks @ 09:01