Thursday, September 28, 2006
.updates.
I'm back for some updates. It's the fourth day of fasting month. Alhamdulillah everythin went smoothly & I hope the same goes for everyone..
To fast doesn't only mean not to eat & drink during the day but also to train ourselves not to do wad we're not supposed to by our religion.
There's some saying which says, no use even if u refrain urself frm eating during the day but for instance u neva pray to ALLAH & the list goes on wer I guez I shan't elaborate.
I'm not tryin to criticise or referrin to anyone but I guez it's part of my responsibility as a Muslim to share this piece of knowledge to everyone.
Above all, we must be sincere in everythin that we've done..---D HEART---
& InsyaALLAH everyone can go thru this with a sincere heart & may this HOLY month brings everyone happiness..:D
Here are some updates that I'm supposed to post long time ago..hee..
The gf during a makeup demo by D'Royalz Atelier..
A pretty pretty lady with the big big eyez..haa..
Till I post again..wee..
Happy Fasting yea..
and she speaks @ 07:04