Saturday, July 01, 2006

'Kangen'

'Kangen' refers to the word 'miss U' in Indonesia.. & at this moment..I really missed her lotz.. My beloved Granny, Radiah Binte Ninggal. It has been 6 years she left us..

Still remember those days where granny stay with me & family during her period of insulin.. I was the one who controlled her eating diet..haahaa.. & on the other hand my mummy was the one who fed her with food that she's supposed not to eat..Haiz..She said she pitied granny..

& every now and then granny will complain that she's hungry and the food doesn't feel her stomach. Oh my granny.. Of course I do pity her..But I wanna her to be healthy and not the other way round..

Like what most ppl, or mayb only the MALAYS will say this..' If the time has come, we will die no matter what..no matter how healthy u are..'

Mummy has that kind of thinkin..till now..I know its true & strongly agree with that saying BUT don forget.. God also encourage us to put in effort in everythin that we do..

We may have our plans, BUT God is the one who decide..

Everytime I think of granny, & everytime my tears started to roll over my cheeks, I pray hard that granny will always be by GOD's side.. May her soul rest in peace..

granny..all of us wont forget u even tho its been 6 yrs U r nt around..

Those memories with u are still fresh in my mind..

Misses u lots granny..


..She's the ONE..



..She's lovely..




..the Besties..




 and she speaks @ 23:20

ALL ABOUT ME

*dearieaNa
*1985
*ISLAM all the way
*indecisive
*Stubborn

..ADORES..

*oF course my family
*friends for life/Teman anugerahku
*my late wawan
*my present weewin
*riduando
*kidz
*chocz
*meowz

 

 

..BEEP ME..

 


..FEATURED..


[CT Farz]
Monstar
[Fahzil] the musician
[kak Lina] the cat-lover :P
[Lisa] the bike laydEE
[Macha]
vans freak 
[marziana] fashiOnista
[Nurul Suaidah] kakak adek
[Nurfirzanah] gigie
[Norain00n] the siLat freak
[nutsboutnad] touch rUgby laydEE
[noraZura]
sitiKuz
[naDeeya-tina]
the L.O.L
[nUrdin] the sarDine ;p
[Pizzie] pretty lady
[putri yani] kak Jap
[Rae]
the sporty gerL
[rosy]
the full of ideas gal
[riah]
smiley
[syikin_zackire] the fuLL of stOries
[yaya]
the sYura look-alike
[Xiao Yun] ms blurry

 

..THOSE MEMORIES..

*October 2005
*November 2005
*December 2005
*January 2006
*March 2006
*May 2006
*June 2006
*July 2006
*August 2006
*September 2006
*October 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*February 2007
*March 2007
*April 2007
*May 2007
*July 2007
*August 2007
*September 2007
*October 2007
*November 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*May 2008
*July 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*February 2009
*March 2009
*September 2009
*November 2009
*December 2009
*January 2010
*April 2012
*September 2012