Things are becomin much more betta now..at NVC..these ppl are damn 'gerek' lar..inc the guides, & my beloved aunties a.k.a my 2nd mothers..heehee.. hey u! don ever think that my dad got married again hor!!haahaa..slap u! anw they are really superb..with them around, makes me feel that i'm being loved and pampered, makes me feel i'm at home, makes me feel as if i'm with my bunch of krazie frenz out der.. BUT wadeva it is..I'm still an outsider to this plc..which means temporary only wat..so wadeva i do i mustn't go overboard..& i don tink i will arh..CORRECT??*geez* As time goes by, I think I will really miss em lotz when I'm gone in another 3 mor months.. Though i hate sitting in meetings listening to the discussions between my bosses & the designer, nah i understand tho wad dey talkin bout..i just can't wait for the actual work to commence.. Faster! Faster! Quick! Quick! Really lookin forward to it..yea! & I really hope those ppl doin their attachment will not say enjoy la but will somehow feel the 'syiok' during their attachment..& tho the $$ that we got nt really a 'wow' hey! u c la my frenz all gt new stuffs la..so which means that little $$ is really somethin okey!!! HaaHaa HeeHee HooHoo........................
and she speaks @09:48
ALL ABOUT ME
*dearieaNa
*1985
*ISLAM all the way
*indecisive
*Stubborn
..ADORES..
*oF course my family
*friends for life/Teman anugerahku
*my late wawan
*my present weewin
*riduando
*kidz
*chocz
*meowz